Thursday 28 May 2015

Planet Twelve- Fire Alex cooksley



My plan
setting-im in a rocket ship and i crash land on a planet,
characters-Me (an astronaut) bob(an astronaut) and aliens-coulers green pink purple orange light blue  
problem- the planet is falling apart
solution- move to another planet


WALT 1. Use full stops, capital letters and speech marks in my writing
WALT 2. Put my writing into paragraphs


My writing
bang boom bang boom boom boom boom
i wonder what is that noise
I land at this planet there are singing aliens that are singing about the end of the world” i say do you need help” the aliens say” yes” i say” i know a plan”. What were going flying get in my ship ‘ok” say aliens “were flying in a ship’ say the aleins so its 2 hours later ok were there “yay yay yay’ say the aliens.’ good morining” say these furry foxs ‘well this your new home planet 2” i say ‘goodbye” the aliens say.i now fly away in my ship.

 the end.

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.