Wednesday 20 May 2015

Life in the trench

Image result for the hunt for the goldenday 1
dear diary 
My day has been bad. I am hurt in hospotil i got shot in the arm 2 times and in the leg with a sniper and i feel sad. I fell in the mud and i was stuck for 5 hours it was not fun but im alive. Im lucky but hurt all my letters from mum and dad have knifes and holes in them. Im so mad it will be night soon. Im going to jump into a river and wash up now it is  nelly moring good bye diary see another day. 

day 2 its a nice quiet day but soon it will loud.We have got to hurry and eat get changend into my soilder suit  and get a gun or a tank or boming plane. The cheif  shouts out  your job is to load bombs into the planes
be carefull and dont you dare drop them or else you will die becuse they will win war so its 2 hours later i start my job the bombs are heavey ive got togo around 7 corners up a set of steirs up a ramp and down stairs and up the plane ramp 1 bomb is in the plane then 1 hour later there are 16 bombs 75 granades 7 guns 9 bags of food and there are toatl there are 100 soilders in the plane but 101 in cluding me my job is not fun it is dum  im comeing home in 2 hours becuse the bus broke down and the boat is stuck so it will be so fun at home good bye diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.