Wednesday 10 April 2019

Argument #1 Rubbish bins or no Rubbish bins

Tena koutou katoa
Ko Aoraki te Maunga
Ko Mawhera te awa
No Mawhera ahua
Ko Alex Toku ingoa
Which means

I have decided to do some arguments I am in the process of making a google site but for now i am going to be uploading them on my blog. The first argument I have made is about if people should use bins or not I decided that bins should not be used and that fires should be used but there should be a rule if this happens. The rule is that you cannot have much trees/nature in the way of where your smoke will go so that means the nature will not die anyway here it is



Rubbish bins

I think this side is not the choice because rubbish bins just store up trash and then the trash gets Taken to the dump then avently  the dump gets buried but as some of you may know in Cobden how the trash got unburied along the beach and there was lots of it so that was not good so that is why I think we should use fires because fires can remove waste and cause no disasters the only bad thing about using only fires is that it can kill nature so you would have to be careful of that. 

No bins 
I think we should use fires instead of bins because fires can remove waste and cause no disasters the only bad thing about using only fires is that it can kill nature so you would have to be careful of that  and that bins just basically are a smelly waste of space in my eyes. 

I hope you had fun reading this post and I will try to get another argument done soon 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Alex if only it was that simple. Burning plastics releases dangerous toxins into the air and would eventually poison us. Have you seen the mess down in Fox Glacier where an old dump has been swept down a river and onto a beach.
    I think we need to reduce our rubbish and the supermarkets are now not supplying bags. A good start!
    Well done you and good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Mr's O Thank you for the comment I also think we need to reduce the rubbish in the town thank you for the good luck with my goal

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Alex,
    I think this is a great goal and I also agree and think we need to reduce the rubbish in our town. Do you try to be waste free in your lunchbox?
    Keep up the great blogging, I can't wait to see your site, maybe you could share it with us when you have completed it.
    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.