Friday 4 August 2017

Week 2 reflection T3 2017


Chapter Chat 
This week for chapter chat I have been doing 2 things one was a quiz about our book what I had to do for this is use kahoot but I decided not to because I don't have an account If you want to play it it is below my for this is WALT: To have fun making this quiz and make sure the questions are both real Here is the next thing I did Was Try and run 100m in 9.58 seconds and we failed and yes I mean we Me Rowan and Reuben Here is our WALT: To run 100 Meters in 9.58 seconds record our time to see if we can do it Well here they both are below


WALT: To run 100 Meters in 9.58 seconds record our time to see if we can do it


Run 1
19

Run 2
20

Run 3
21

Run 4
19

Run 5
19

Run 6
21

Run 7
21






By Alex and Rowan and Reuben


How long is a meter: 100 Centimeter


Credits
Timer: Alex and Rowan
Score writer Rowan and Alex
Runner: Reuben

Reading Follow up
This week for my reading follow up I have been doing a thing called  Inference Practice - where am I? What we had to do is we had some sentences that described a place we had to guess the place and write why we think it is that place I think that I did not to up to my best standards Here it is


Maths
 this week for maths I have started working on Capacity - Top This is a google slide that has a whole lot of maths in it and we have to try and work it out I have not finished it but I have started I think is is a fun thing to do and It will help me with my capacity maths here it is


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alex, My name is Shanen from Kawakawa Primary. I like your post of your Quiz that you created, I really liked doing it. Maybe next time you can summarize the story so we knew what it was about. Great job anyway. Please visit my blog at kpsshanenr.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Shanen thanks for the feed back Have you read this book?
      Bye bye

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.