Friday 12 May 2017

Reflection Wk2 T2

Kia Ora, Bloggers, Viewers and all the other kind of you out there viewing my blog Thank you for viewing this post


BOOK!!! Week
Book week has been so fun free books PJ party Book Character day So fun fun fun... You will hear about all of these in this post Except for the PJ party I did not go.

Literacy
This week for Literacy I have been doing a Synonym Diamante poem. WALT: To write a synonym diamante poem. I did mine On scooby doo because I just like him here it is




Book Character day
Hello My name is Alex And I was Dracula for book Character day and I had teeth gloves and an outfit I have had the best day here I am

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Hunter from yaldhurst model school. That charcter is so cool my favourit charcter is zac power I love that charcter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Hunter Thank you I liked Being Dracula too it was fun. But it was so hot

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.