Thursday 2 May 2019

Chapter 4 Seeya Ya Simon Novel 2019

Today we read chapter 4 It was a good chapter it talked about a few things It is probably my favourite chapter so far and I think you should read the book anyway here is my marked work


Chapter Four
What is the name  of the role playing game Simon and his friends were playing? They were playing Lair Of the White wolf








What did Nathan say he looked like in photos? A Suspect from crime watch

Why did Mrs Shaw think Simon had trouble walking when he was little?
Mrs Shaw thought it was because simon's mum used to smoke before he was born and also there hou  se is close to one of those big power pylons so maybe the electricity affected him

How did Simon feel about his parents looking after him all the time? Simon Felt Like he wanted some privacy and that he was over protected

How would you feel if you were Simon? Why?
I would feel like I wanna live the rest of my life as fun and as cool as I possibly could but I would also feel sad and scared inside

How often do Simon’s parents go out?
Every 2nd thursday to their friends

Summary of Chapter Four:

In this chapter It talks about once when simons parents went away and so simon went to Mrs shaw's place and Nathan helped simon start the shower. As part of this Natalia Says Games are like demons. And Mr’s shaw talks about how she thinks it's her fault for simon’s muscular dystrophy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.