Friday 9 June 2017

Reflection W6 2017 T2

Literacy
This week for Literacy I have been doing my Free Writing I did this with Kristian because we did a Pokemon Research I loved this piece of work because I love Pokemon here is what we did Got a name for a Pokemon researched it and then presented it. Here it is
(What Pokemon is )




Maths
This week for maths I did a Problem solving with Nicky this was kinda hard and kinda easy I liked it anyway Here is what we did. First find a buddy next make a copy (Smurf it) then just start working on it here it is
























KOS (Keeping ourselfs safe)
This week for KOS (Keeping ourselfs safe) We have been doing what we learnt from when Constable Jos came in he is a cop and he talked to us about all the abuses and how you can fix them Here is what I did.
First Made a drawing second started working and then made it look pretty. Here it is



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.