Friday 5 May 2017

Wk1 T2 Welcome back Reflection

WELCOME BACK!!! To term 2 2017 We have a great year of blogging ahead of us and learning So get ready anyway here is my learning for this week.
Literacy
This week for Writing I have been doing an Anzac diamante poem. I think it is a really cool Idea because least we forget the soldiers that died in war and we wont forget here the poem is.



Math's 

This week for Math's me and Trent made a google slide of what we learn't with Miss Gibbons and we learnt a lot of stuff around decimals I thought this was a really fun thing to do. Next time I think I could do a bit more. WALT: To go back to our work we did with miss Gibbons and then present it in some way. Here it is 






Chapter Chat

This week for Chapter chat I have been doing a teacher interview on a teacher but I worked with a partner and that is TRENT! and he helped me so much. Here is what we did. First We had to write a script of all the questions then check with Mr's Clark after that we went and found the teacher we wanted to do and we Chose Mr's O Sullivan and then come back to class with all the answers and present it. Next Time I think we could have the real Teacher to answer the questions on Camera. Here it is 
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.