Monday 15 August 2016

Wk 3 Reflection Term 3 Olympics

Compare and contrast Olympics 
I have been doing Ancient and Modern Olympics. So this is what we did so we got a buddy then we watched 2 videos and we had to read one story. My buddy was Dylan and here is mine. Also here is the link to the site where you download the information. 


Olympics part 2 
This week I also have been working on a person from the Paralympics. I did Holly Robinson. Here is what I did. I made a drawing and then I went on a website. Here is the website and we had to choose someone then we got lots of information and put it in a drawing. I learnt that Holly Robinson is a para athlete and I learnt that her disability is limb deficiency.
   

   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.