Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 1: Explorers


Today for my list of Snacks/Foods/Drinks for this task I have chosen a very non expire and healthy diet becasue I have tried to think of the benifits of these foods/Drinks The Reason for number 3 is becasue you cannot light a fire on a boat to get the salt water into normal water. I hope you enjoy my list

1.  Cans of dried beans becasue they do not expire

2. Peanuts For a salty snack

3. Bottles of water Becasue you need water that is not salt water

4. Oranges to keep your vitamin c up (Vitamin c can help with things like High blood pressures and Fights heart disease

5. Cheese to keep you vitamin d up (Vitamin D helps our body absorb Calcuim which is good for our bones)

6. Powdered milk Becasue you can just add water and it does not expire in powder form

7. Spinach becasue people think it is one of the Healthist vegtables

8. Sour Dough bread becasue it is really healthy and is a good snack to rashin and add some other ingredints too so that you can eat your food more joyfully

9. Cookies or biscuts becasue they are a sweet snack and you want to have salty and sweet food for your diet

10. Honey becasue it never expires it is a sweet snack and you can put it in your sandwichs or on bread 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alex,

    My name is Beren. I am a blog commenter from Auckland and I will be replying to your blog posts over the summer. I am really looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know more about you.

    Thank you for putting together such a detailed food list. I am glad you remembered bottled water, it would be pretty ironic if you brought all these healthy long lasting foods, but had nothing to drink! Have you spent a lot of time on the ocean? I love kayaking, but I don’t know anything about canoes or sail boats. Do you think three weeks at sea would be challenging?

    Wow, I had no idea that honey doesn’t expire! I love honey, so that’s a really good fact to know. Keep up the good work Alex, I am looking forward to reading more of your blog posts :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex
    Great work on this post. I don't think you have left anything out. You could live on this food.
    Great work
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex,

    I am signing off for the year now, but I will be back on the 6th of January to catch up on all your blog posts. Good luck, and enjoy your holidays!

    Beren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Alex,

    It’s Beren from the Summer Learning Journey team. You started off with a really great blog post, but I haven’t seen a post from you in a while. It would be so cool to see you try a few more activities! Remember, you don’t have to do the activities in order, have a look and see which ones you like:

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    I hope to see some posts from you soon!

    Beren
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.