Monday 20 February 2017

Welcome to 2017

WELCOME TO 2017:)

This year is a new year it's not 2016 it's 2017! So there is so much new stuff in the world and it's back to school.

Welcome to my blog I am hoping to post at least twice a week and I am looking forward to getting comments and people seeing my work I am looking forward to seeing you all :).

A bit about me
I am 10
my name is Alex
My teacher is Mrs Clark (My favorite teacher)
My best buddies are Kristian, Trent & Nicky (Kristian is the best)
I have 1 brother and 0 sisters
My mum and dad are split up
My fav color is blue

The book we are reading
Holes
The story is about a kid called Stanley and he has bad luck and he ends up at camp green lake which is a big wasteland and he and his buddies have to dig holes but there is bad stuff that happens. What will happen next?... :)

My main goal: To manage my time
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.