Thursday 23 June 2016

reflection Week 8 term 2 2016

Word work Here is my word work for week 8, and it is the same as it always is. And there is 10 words that I make into a silly sentence. WALT:to use words and turn them into a silly sentence. Here is what we need to do so we go onto a list which has our words on it. Then we write a sentence and make sure you under line the word that is your spelling word then you have space the words out to do it i hope you like






reading
here is my find literacy elements for this week we did something a tiny bit different than last and also here is our WALT: to Identify correct Genre, characters, setting, plot, problem/resolution, theme
here is what we did we watched a video click the link to watch the video link and then we had to answer some stuff here is my one


  


Writing 
here is my writing for this week we got some words and we had to come up with 5 words to complete Synonyms task here is my one 
oh before that my WALT: to use Synonyms to find out the words 
here is 


maths
we had to use our maths book and find out the answer to 2 algorithms here is our WALT: to use mult and div to solve an algorithm here is my one 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.