Friday 31 March 2017

Reflection Wk9 2017 T1


This week for my follow up from reading is to research some Maori words and tell the teachers what they mean this was a little bit hard but it was really fun. WALT: to use the Maori dictionary and find out the meaning of all the words that got set. 1 more thing Kai means food Here it is. NSL To make sure I do Kai right







Typing Reflection
This week for typing I have been playing monkey climber 2 it is a game when you have to type letters to get higher but if you type the wrong letter you will have to start again. Trust me I hate it when it happens. here it is.

Math's Reflection 
I have been doing a quiz it was hard but I did it with Trent and we got 10 out of 10! it was so cool all that maths work paid off. Here is what we did. We went to a site that the teacher gave us then we got a buddy (Trent was mine) after that we did the quiz and finally we put our results in a google drawing. Here it is. NSL (Next step learning) to try and get to the highest level in the game. NSL To get a harder quiz and get all the questions right.

2 comments:

  1. Hey alex this looks awesome I like how you did it about typing and i like how you what you were up to and i think you got on a high level.Questions:How was typing was it fun or not were you in the middle of the game when you screen shotted it or did you already have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Nikita Thank you for look at my blog Typing was fun and I was not in the middle of a game. Heoi ano taku mo naianei (That's all for now ) See ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.