Friday 24 March 2017

Weekly Reflection Wk8 T1 2017

Literacy
This week for Literacy I have been doing a poem about our book holes and it is about Stanley which is the main person of the book. In this I had to make a poem that has images and words of our book and I enjoyed this because I did this with my freind Rowan and he helped me a lot. My NSL (next step learning)  is to use a bit more detail in the poem. I did the poem on a google slide in my google drive. Here it is

This week for Topic I have been doing an argument about which kind of mining is better modern or 1900's I thought that modern was better because there is machines and a lot more coal comes out of the mine but there is a bad thing about modern mining if one of the machines break down the part of the mine get's closes down until the machine get's fixed. I have done this on a google slide. My next step learning is to add some images or write a bit more detail. Here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.