Thursday 13 April 2017

End of term reflection T1 2017

The end of term is now near today is the last day of school!!!! Soon we will have 2 weeks of holidays YAY! 
One of my goals for the holidays is to do at least 6 main stars  I think that would be a little bit easy but hard.

Goals For Term 2 
To be able to add division really easily   
To Get a Restricted Licence 
To be a really fast typer without look at my keyboard 

More about my goals

Goal 1 Is pretty hard because I need to learn it but I think I might learn it quick
Goal 2 A restricted licence is something that we have in Mamaku and we have a restricted and a full licence and they mean you have word hard you are a great learner and you can work in other places of the school.
Goal 3 To practice typing skill's on the mamaku site and be able to not look at the keyboard when typing

My work I'm most proud of my baby dragon story we had 2 prompts one was  start the story with PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!! or the other one was make a story about a baby dragon. After some thinking I thought I would do both so I did here is my Finished product (It's long)

Put your hands up!!!
For the Dragon arena 1st battle ever! we have the trainers bobby and Jeff. Bobby has a fire dragon that is 8 years old and the dragon has a ultimate stone on it's neck wonder what will happen… Well then now Jeff’s dragon is a 2 year old nature dragon that has no stones or anything. Now! The Trainers will battle for the first ever badge the… BOOM! CRASH! BANG! As something get’s dropped out of a plane a parachute opens the box slowly hit’s the ground and opens smoke goes all around the arena then a badge shines bright in the starry sun. Jeff whispers to himself I need to win this.
The Battle starts in
3. 2. 1. START!!

Nature Dragon use razor leaf
Fire dragon lost 60 health
Fire dragon use Flame breath
Nature dragon lost 100 Health
Critical hit!
Nature dragon use vine whip
Fire dragon lost 80 health
Fire dragon fainted

YAY I WON Says jeff
The light shines down the sky turns dark a smoke bomb appears out of nowhere you can’t see you grab the badge and run… you trip over a vine oh no the kidnappers have trip you a cage falls on your head you are trapped you see the kidnappers running towards you with a can and some other people they knock out the people and spray them with the can of green spray they turn all white and start to look like a clown you send  out Nature dragon
Nature dragon use dig a horn on Nature dragon appears it spins and then the ground starts breaking when nature dragon drills the ground you jump in the hole and then nature dragon digs out the top Return nature dragon. You continue running you still have the badge in your pocket you open the gates and run you get home and your parents are missing you hear a noise… ROAR! A black dragon swoops breaks your roof and then grabs you you drop the badge the dragon takes you to a black bricked rusty looking castle. The dragon drops you… you fall and get knocked out when you hit the ground… you wake up later your head is sore you see nature dragon is gone NOOOOOOO!!!!...
You Faint you wake up later and you hear the dark black scaled dragon ROAR! ROAR! ROAR! You hear dragons fighting then you see something when you look through the thick stained glass. You see nature dragon the nature dragon has evolved you see razor leafs break the window. You escape… You jump Nature dragon fly’s over to you and grabs you by the shoulder flicks you on the back of the dark scaled dragon and then you stab a razor sharp leaf knife into the dark scaled dragon and it falls and you get caught by nature dragon and the dark scaled dragon takes the tower you were stuck in with it and now it is dead. You and Nature dragon continue flying through the misty foggy skies. You hear something you stop… JEFF! JEFF! WHERE ARE YOU I'M COMING FOR YOU. Oh no Bobby is coming for me. You are so focused on Bobby you fall of nature dragon and hit the ground you fall into a sewer pipe and get knocked out. 1 hour later… You hear a dragon getting caught you look up it’s nature dragon you see a harpoon hit nature dragon you yell NO! DON'T HURT NATURE DRAGON a yellow door opens you run through it and it takes you back in time…
The Arena
PUT YOUR HANDS UP!
For the first Battle ever we have the trainers bobby and Jeff… Bobby Uses a bomb and blows up the arena. But then… you think This wasn't what happened last time… you fall asleep it was a sleep bomb.
You are now asleep for ever…
Jeff Fainted…
The end D:
Image result for Green baby dragon

I hope you have a great Holiday and a great come back to Term 2 2017!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.