Friday 14 October 2016

Writing reflection Wk1 T4

This week for writing we have been doing an explanation on how something works I chose to do how can we survive in the wild. Here is my W.A.L.T to use information that I knew about my topic and write an explanation. I also made a list about 10 things you will need here it is 
Here are 10 things you will need to survive
1.Water
2.Food
3.A weapon
4.Shelter
5.Clothing
6.A source of water
7.A place that is not super close to the water
8.A safe place that animals can not hurt you in
9.A source of food
10.Skills
Here is my explanation.
This is how it works
You try to find some food and water then you find a safe place to live not by the water (You shouldn't go live very close to the water because it will crash into your hut and then you will have no place to live) then you make the hut in the safe place and you see it turns night you have some food and water and then you go to bed on your floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.