Friday 14 October 2016

Word work Wk1 T4

Spelling words 
Still, Upon, Traffic, Witch, Across, Uncle, Swimming, Music, Silver, Current, Sandwich, Paddock, Computer, Woman and Women 

This week for word work I have done some riddles. Each of the riddles had to have a spelling word in it. Here are mine. Comment below what you think they are. 
1. I have green skin. I ride a broom. I have an evil laugh. What am I?

     2.I have keys. I have a screen. I can be all colors and you can download stuff on me. What am I?
     
3. I am tasty. I have butter in me. I have fillings. There are different kinds of me. What am I?

      4. I am a song. I can be made by lots of things. I am a note. What am ?

      5. I am old. I am a boy. I have white hair. What am I?

      6. I'm shiny. I can't move. I can be a car color. What am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.