Friday 5 July 2019

Blog reflection

Kia Ora, World this term has been a great term there was camp speeches production practice and all sorts but my favourite thing about this term was about production I love doing the production because I get to get out there and just speak and do actions at first I did not like it but now it is fun because I did not know my lines or actions but now it is a lot more fun. I'm also very proud of myself for getting a main part in the production my role is bernard an old guy that can be a bit of a mean person sometime’s


Next term I would like to work on getting my basic facts under 2 minutes and mastering my lines actions and dance for production. I would also like to continue my goal on 100 blog post’s. And to get on team time next term 


-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.