Thursday 11 April 2019

Life at home letter (John Martha and Joey)

This week at school is our last week. For this week we are doing tons of Anzac stuff and as part of one of the area life at home we had to make a letter but I decided to extend myself and make it so there were 4 letters 1 was just Martha (Mum) 2 were John (Dad) Then there was 1 with Martha (Mum) and Joey (The little boy) away here they are


Dear John

Hello honey how has war been it has not been fun in town I had to fill in your job for you so now I am working at the toilet paper factory please if this is not john reading this please send me it back telling me he’s dead *wet patch from tears* Please John come back safely I have a nice big welcome back cake for you It took all my money away but I don't care it's ready I know your coming back soon I know your alive I will see you soon hopefully Bye Honey

Dear Martha

Hello honey I am still alive I am in the hospital because I got shot in the arm while I was trying to blow a bridge up but I am still alive I can't wait to come back it's nearly over or at least I think you should not of spent the money on that cake you need the food if you don't have food you will starve anyway I have to go now make sure you keep safe and sorry your working at the toilet paper factory I will be back soon Love you honey

Dear John
I don't care about money honey I just wanted it for your welcome back joey has something to tell you so he is writing from now Hi dad are you safe please stay safe I need you to come back and when you do I will hug you as hard as I can because I don't ever want you to leave me again It's now me again Please stay safe come back safe Love you honey

Dear Martha and Joey

Don't worry you two I know I'm going to come back home safely they surrendered and now we are coming back soon we are just packing up because hitler killed himself so now they don't want to fight so we are coming back to Greymouth soon Give me 1 week I will be back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.