Friday 11 August 2017

Week 3 Reflection T3 2017


Literacy


For Literacy I completed a Britten Inference on Peter Blake. I liked doing this because I got to put my knowledge about him together and then put it in a drawing using google drive. anyway My WALT: is List 5 things that you have inferred from the text - these are things that the text hasn’t directly told you but things that you have assumed or think may have occurred from what you have read. Any way here. it is



Maths

This week for maths I have been doing some Fractions Here is a small paragraph about it

What I had to do for this is I had to write all the answers down on a piece of paper which we got from Mrs Clark on monday I have loved doing this I don't know if I got them all right. Here it is




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.