Friday 30 June 2017

Wk 9 Reflection term 2

Kia Ora My blogging buddies family and world I have had a great week of learning and fun... On thursday We had a really cool day well some of us did for production yes I have been doing Production and yesterday  we had our first Show in front of lots and lots of people. Here is a poem

The sound of a fizzy bottle opening 
Screech scratch as a wrapper opens
POP as the fizzy spills
SCREAM as the microphone screech's
Hope you enjoyed this short poem 




Literacy 
this week for Literacy I have been doing some free writing about ghosts with My buddy ROWAN!!! this is still work in Progress but it will be finished soon Here is what we did. First found a buddy second find a topic third make a google slide using google drive fourth make a title page fith star writing more info last but not least make it pretty. Here it is  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.