Friday 26 May 2017

Reflection W4 T2

This week for Chapter Chat I have been doing Japan Research With Trent And Ry We loved this piece of work we had over 15 slides about Japan maybe even more What we did. First step Make the slide. Next step Get a slide about the Japan Flag. last step research and put the work in. Here it is

Literacy
This week for Literacy I have been doing a Survival kit For our book Called Survival Here are he steps. First. Make a DLO (Digital Learning Object)  Then make a list of stuff you need then lastly you have to add
The Images.Here it is







Maths this week for maths I have Done a video on my maths I did 2 parts. NSL To do a lot more questions. This was a fun But kinda Hard. WALT: To make a video or videos for adding a subtracting decimals.
Part 1
Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.