Thursday 2 June 2016

Wk 5 T2 Reflection 2016

Writing
For writing this week, we have been writing the Charlotte's web article our WALT: to use the piece of writing that we had completed and then turn it into a newspaper article. 

Maths
For maths we did a peer assessment, my partner was Summer for it. Here is what we did, we buddied up and then we made a copy of a drawing and we added some stuff, here is our WALT: to buddy up, show each other your screencastfiy and then check them and show each other what you think. Here is my piece of work and here is my screencastfiy. Click the word link to see my screencastfiy. 

Reading 
For my reading, I had to answer 5 questions by reading a sentence and then answering them, I did so good at my work here is my WALT: It was to use the clues we have and then think of what the answers are, I hope you like it!
  Reading

Word work. 
I also did some word work, we have 10 words for the week, we had to write a sentence, our WALT:   Was to use our words to write a sentence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.