Friday 4 September 2015

My myth


  1. In the medieval ages there was a gold crown and in winter there was a witch that had the gold crown but it was her summer crown so she said I will throw that gold crown so she did and she was happy but it flew in the air when it was summer I need my crown please come back the witch said but the crown but the seven bits of the gold they went so high they where gone the witch cried and she re remembered  about here wand and grabbed it and she was casting a spell and here cat jumped in front  of the wand and she was a dog woof woof the dog went I want you back a cat and coasted a spell on the dog and it was a cat and the crown were now stars gold stars




Charters
Cat 😼
Dog 🐺
Witch 😀
Crown 🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.