Tuesday 26 September 2017

End Of Term Reflection T3

No No No No It's already here the end of the Term is here I want to stay in class and do work get smarter and stay with #BESTEACHEREVER that is Mr's Clark she is my favorite teacher anyway here is my end of term reflection.

Voice recorder


My proudest piece of work 
Well this isn't mine but it is me and Ry's we have been working on this for a long time and we are still working on it when ever we can yes this is Pokemon my favorite thing on earth besdide Mr's clark #BESTEACHER Anyway what we did is front page and then we started with the starters not of each region but the alola ones out of the 7 regions anyway here it is


My Goals
Voice recorder
My maths goal is 2 get better at multiplying decimals
My Reading Goal is to read good fit books and read 65 books in one term
My Writing goal is to use complex punctuation
My other goal is to sit where I can not get distracted


Here is just a Life Cycle



Here's just some more work


Math's
this week for math's I have been doing some tasks yes 3 tasks and they are done Im happy to get them done and dusted they are my last tasks for the term anyway here they are

Battle ships
For battle ships you were playing battle ships against an Robot so someone not real but like a computer anyway here is my video there is no voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR-7OddV5I0


Next is my map of made up streets
for this I made a key and a compass and then started making something by the way this is a made up street and then named stuff here it is


and last of all for maths is my Pirate map on the right side it told us to do some stuff so I did that and here it is



Last of all for my blog is my word of the week
Now this is a mini one but this is all I could think of here it is

Next Term
I am hoping next term will be great and I will complete my goals get ready Term 4!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.