Friday 3 March 2017

W5 Reflection Term 1 2017

Literacy
WALT: To Argument about the topics we have chosen. This week for Literacy I have been doing a Argument with my buddy Kristian and it was on our book Holes Here is what we did. First we got into a group then we made our title page and then we just started the argument. Here is the finished product

Maths
This week for math's I have been doing some math's buddy and I decided to put lots of the math's buddy together and make a google drawing. Here is what I did. First I worked on math's buddy Second I made a drawing and third I took screenshots of math's buddy and finally I put it all on a drawing. Here it is.


Chapter chat
This week for Chapter chat I have been making a medicine to cure something So I thought I would make a weird one I chose to do this because it was fun. This cures Colds, Vomit And mostly anything else here it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.