Friday 26 August 2016

Reading Reflection W5 T3

   Reading
For reading this week we have been doing some reading. I am in the fluency group and we did a screen cast of using the right punctuation and I think I did good but I can  improve on it also we did a let´s eat grandma thing. so we had to answer some questions like what does the first sentence mean and the first sentence is let´s eat grandma. The next question is let´s eat, grandma but it means something else because it has a comma. the last question was write 2 of your own examples of misuse punctuation like im so excited here are both of my activates. 

                   
                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex. I can see that you understand the importance of using punctuation! Why else is punctuation important? Miharo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.